The future of technology distribution has its roots in a history of dynamic evolution — transformation that began well before the industry’s fast-paced innovations of today. In his latest LinkedIn Pulse column, GTDC CEO Tim Curran discusses how distributor service models continue to fuel a vibrant shift that’s gaining strong momentum worldwide. The column touches on a new GTDC report specific to related developments in Europe, following the organization’s recent highly successful Summit EMEA conference (see recap below).
Join distribution CEOs and other leaders as well as your peers and top industry analysts at technology distribution’s premier annual event – GTDC Summit. The event drew a record-breaking 300+ attendees last year. You can again expect a packed house and agenda this year, including:
- Compelling keynotes such as best-selling author, Global Futurist Rich Karlgaard from Forbes and “CX Factor” panel hosted by Global, Customer Growth, Sales and Innovation Evangelist Tiffani Bova from Salesforce
- Structured networking opportunities with leading distributors as well as channel peers and top analysts
- Latest information regarding sales trends, high-growth opportunities and market dynamics
- Breakout sessions designed to deliver real value, with key takeaways relative to emerging market segments and corresponding channel connections
Learn what it takes to thrive in an era of disruption and register now for Summit 2017.
The GTDC recently launched its “Inside Tech Distribution” quarterly webinar series to touch on the latest channel trends, new services, and more that’s happening on a global basis. The first installment covers our Insights into 2017 report while touching on Europe’s strong start to the year. Stay tuned for our next webinar, which will delve into enterprise market trends and more.
Distributors are accelerating their services capabilities to help vendors and solution providers thrive in today’s era of disruption. The GTDC’s latest research report examines how EMEA distributors stay ahead of the curve, adding a wide range of services increasingly valued by partners up and down the supply chain.
The latest wave of GTDC news includes extensive coverage of our Summit EMEA event as well as U.S. media reports. Visit and bookmark our Newsroom at www.gtdc.org/news to stay up to date on current announcements and more!
- Europe’s Sales Surge, But Vendors Should Use Deeper Distribution Services
- GTDC podczas konferencji GTDC Summit 2017 dla regionu EMEA, ogłosiła tegorocznych laureatów nagród EMEA Rising Star
- Future of the Cloud in the Channel
- Significant Proportion of Europe’s Resellers Still Reject Cloud
- GTDC: European distribution enjoys Q1 sales surge
- Surge in European IT sales as distributors respond to growing demand for services
- Konferencja GTDC Summit 2017 dla regionu EMEA startuje!
- Research reveals underlying change in distribution role
- Top Channel “Rising Stars” Win Awards at GTDC Summit
- iiyama z nagrodą EMEA Rising Star przyznawaną firmom z największą sprzedażą w Europie
- Firmy IT z najlepszymi wynikami
- Diese Hersteller wachsen am stärksten über die Distribution
- El Global Technology Distribution Council celebra su Summit EMEA
- La industria de la distribución sigue siendo saludable y más diversificada
- GTDC Claims Surge in European Sales Through Distribution
- Europe’s IT market grows 6% as disties embrace “bold new world”
- Konferencja GTDC Summit 2017 dla regionu EMEA: dowód na dynamikę branży dystrybucji technologii
- EMEA Rising Star: firmy technologiczne z najlepszymi wynikami sprzedaży w poprzednim roku wyróżnione przez GTDC