Crackdowns on bribery and corruption are increasing and it’s becoming incumbent for IT vendors, distributors, solution providers — the whole supply chain — to ensure they are doing business with the right partners. GTDC CEO Tim Curran’s latest blog examines the risks involved with doing nothing and why an anti-bribery/anti-corruption (ABAC) platform makes sense.
Join the leaders of today’s top distributors June 13-14 in Vienna, Austria, for GTDC Summit EMEA to strengthen your partnerships and channel results. Access the latest regional research on market opportunities and celebrate the fastest-growing and top-selling vendors in distribution with our European Rising Star Awards. For more information and to register, click here.
Read the latest analysis of the IT distribution space from GTDC’s database partners CONTEXT, GfK, and The NPD Group, as well as a guest column from Credit2B:
• GfK: Gaming & Virtual Reality – Mainstream, or still Niche?
• NPD: I Wouldn’t Do That if I Were You – The Surveillance Market
• Credit2B: GTDC’s Virtual Credit Exchange to Manage Risk, Reduce Costs
• CONTEXT: What Makes a Channel Marketing Program Effective
Read the latest industry press clips about the GTDC’s latest news and views, with coverage in both North America and Europe:
• IoT: Distributors Among First Responders
• Distributors Demystify Cloud: New Models, Same Value to Solutions Providers, Vendors
• New Business Models, Services Kick-Start Distributors in 2017
• The recovery of the Latin American market offers business to the channel
• Disties Move in New Macro and Micro Directions
• Global Supply Chain Shouldn’t be Trumped by Politics
• Belarus, Intelisys, SYNNEX, TBI Look to the Future